The first mention of Jastrzębia Góra dates back to the interwar period, when the first house was built here after Poland regained its independence. Until that moment, the areas of today’s Jastrzębia Góra were only barren and inaccessible pastures (there were no access roads), where geese were grazed. Jastrzębia Góra owes its Kashubian name to its geese – Pilëce, because the small, narrow goose in Kashubian is called pila. Pilëce therefore means the place where geese were grazed.
After the end of the First World War, the company managed by Osmołowski bought from the owner Hanemann and the local farmer Dettlaff lands on which the resort has developed today. Then they hired surveyors and delineated the boundaries of building plots and roads, which are still in force today. From that moment on, the name of Jastrzębia Góra began to be used – probably in reference to the Jastrzębia Góra located a few kilometers to the east, in the vicinity of Chłapowo, Jastrzębia Góra (67.8 m above sea level). There is also a hypothesis that the name refers to hawks, numerous inhabitants of the local wastelands.
During the Second World War, this settlement was called Habichtsberg, from the German name Jastrzębia Góra (Habicht – hawk, Berg – mountain).
The 20th century/strong>
Between 1934 and 1936, archaeological research was carried out on the settlement, which revealed traces of early iron age settlement (640-400 BC). During subsequent studies, in 1975-1980, further traces of settlement were discovered, this time from the Mesolithic era (8000-4200 BC).
In the village summer cottages were owned by a large group of Lviv residents, including Prof. Tadeusz Ostrowski and General Tadeusz Rozwadowski. In Jastrzębia Góra, General Rozwadowski completed his memoirs from the First World War.
On May 22, 1963 Jastrzębia Góra was granted the right to the estate.
In 1973 it was incorporated into the borders of Władysławowo city.